- Maximum Pilot Level cap increased to 35.
- Wyndham Moors (Zone B) is now accessible.
- Third person camera is now implemented as the default view.
- All weapons now have infinite ammo.
- 180 degree turning is now available.
- Ostentum Heavy mech platform blueprint now available at Pilot Level 26.
- Ultra Rapid Fire SMG blueprint now available in the workshop at Pilot Level 26.
- Long Jumper Thruster blueprint now available in the workshop at Pilot Level 27.
- Multi Missile Launcher blueprint now available in the workshop at Pilot Level 27.
- Audio degradation arising after long play sessions should no longer occur.
- Fixed audio issues that would occur towards the end of A0E6.
- A drone should no longer spawn underground in mission A Busted Pipe Dream.
- Audio no longer becomes muffled if a session is disconnected.
- During the Patrol mission Mech Bait, the smuggler mech’s health will no longer randomly deplete resulting in a failure.
- Enemies will no longer fall between the crates at Blackport.
- Enemy health bars will no longer appear too small during the Patrol mission Poetry in Motion.
- Enemy mech will not spawn behind rocks in A0E6.
- Fixed misc. bugs causing the game client to crash.
- Havn will no longer get stuck under the MTP platform during A0E1.
- Pilots should no longer be able to launch patrol without a second weapon equipped.
- Players will no longer experience an infinite loading screen when repairing a mech.
- Prompts should appear correctly when approaching a console whilst dashing.
- Rock clipping should no longer cause pilots to get stuck through them.
- The game will no longer crash when modifying a component before the previous is completed.
- Toggling between windows during the loading screen should no longer cause pilots to get stuck in an infinite load screen.
- Various improvements to Adam Slek in A0E6 that were progression blockers fixed.
- Volta laser sound no longer lingers after an enemy death.
- A total of 3 Patrol Missions can be discovered concurrently.
- Critical hit spots are now present on Mechs in the game and are indicated by the colors of the damage numbers upon impact.
- Enemy infantry crushing is now possible by making a direct impact with them that burst their shields, incurring a small amount of damage to the player’s mech.
- Infantry will now flee, and retreat from mechs in certain instances.
- Medium drones will fly kamikaze into pilots when on low health as intended.
- Weapon recoil system has been reworked to create an improved shooter experience.
- Thruster speed and fuel consumption has been improved for increased utility.
- The final encounter in the To Trail an Assassin mission should now scale accurately in difficulty.
- There is an increase in random encounter locations throughout Zone A.
- All existing Thrusters have been rebalanced to create more unique characteristics for each Thruster.
- Minor weapon and platform stat changes following Power Level formulae refactors.
- A number of visual environmental issues in Zone A have been fixed.
- Environment elements have had additional layers of polish.
- Improved textures across various structures across the game.
- Windowed full screen option now available.
- Additional objects across Zone A & B are now more destructible.
- Patrol Mission rewards have been rebalanced.
- Thruster sizes now scale according to the Light, Medium, and Heavy mech class chosen.
- Threat Level is no longer on a constant tick and instead will increase based on your actions in the world, such as completing missions and defeating enemies.
- Players should no longer experience rogue random encounters spawning during missions to avoid any confusion between objectives.
- World Threat Level will now increase when a certain amount of resnodes are broken.
Quality of Life
- Dash ability has been rebuilt as part of the Thrusters system to remove bugs and offer future opportunities of Dash focused Thrusters.
- Mouse sensitivity settings have been adjusted for better calibration.
- New cross hair in the center of the screen now displays remaining ammo in magazine, weapon heat, and clearer accuracy indicator.
- Resnodes have been rebalanced for both frequency and provided resources.
- Heavy class mech platforms have been rebalanced to offer much greater health pools in exchange for their decreased mobility.
UI / Text
- Crosshairs will turn red when aiming at enemy turrets as intended.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a weapon upgrade when skill points were spent.
- Fixed various missing text strings
- HUD elements will now appear to be curved with the cockpit.
- Loot notifications will no longer overlap with the radar’s compass.
- Players will have separate control options for third and first person mouse sensitivity.
- Press P in-game will toggle between 1st and 3rd person camera view. Gamepad is up on the D-Pad.
- Third and first person camera views can be toggled from the in-game menu.
- Top up button in the Hangar will no longer spill out of the panel.
- UI elements displayed in the cockpit should no longer overlap with one another.
- “Quit” button is now clearer in Mech Pad settings.
- Sacrificed a few infantry crush test dummies to stomp out additional improvements in various areas of gameplay.