- Story Arc is now removed and new players can launch straight into Patrol from the hangar.
Quality of Life
- Random encounters should spawn earlier and more frequently when in Patrol.
- Random encounters should no longer linger in your missions list.
- Enemy mechs now have clearer colors indicating their aligned factions.
- Keyboard schematic added to the settings page.
- Enemy attacks now do more damage to increase challenge factor for encounters.
- Radio missions stay on the screen longer to give pilots more time to evaluate them.
- Resnode resource drops in Zone B have been rebalanced.
- Flash effect for Gieren muzzle has been reduced to avoid excessive strobing.
- Draw distance rendering adjusted to avoid distant objects popping up.
- Frame rate should no longer drop when taking hull damage from explosions.
- Mech legs now rotate closer to the speed of the upper torso.
- Adjustments made to intensity of lights emitting from mechs.
- Missions in the Mechpad now have clearer designs to indicate their status.
- Various typos and missing text strings have been corrected in the menu and dialogue pop ups.
- Ammo bars will turn opaque when the mech is sprinting to indicate weapons cannot be fired.
- Collected items should now display correctly upon completion of a Patrol.
- Location names should no longer pop up excessively after crossing into them.
- Random encounters should no longer occur whilst a mission is in progress.
- Exhausted Illal’s supply of paint giving enemy mechs a fresh coat to make them pop in Patrol.